Daughter of Vietnam Veteran Embroidered Hat
This product is currently sold out.
When I see someone wearing a Vietnam Veteran hat, I always try and strike up a conversation, or at least say *Thank you for your service*. I was searching for a similar hat that I could wear, hoping to keep the conversations going. I couldn't find exactly what I wanted, so I designed one!
These are embroidered through Printful. In full disclosure, I make about $2 profit from the sale of these hats. That simply helps me cover the cost of keeping these going.
When you order a hat through my website, the order gets sent to Printful and is drop shipped from them. Please let me know if you have any questions!
ABOUT THE FIT/STYLE of the hat:
Brand is Yupoong, style 6606 Retro Trucker Cap
- Mid-profile cap with a low-profile embroidery area
- Structured, six-panel cap
- 60% cotton, 40% polyester*
- Hard buckram front panels
- Mesh back
- Permacurv visor, matching under-visor
- Plastic adjustable closure
- 3-1/2" crown
- Head circumference - 21 5/8" to 23 5/8"